Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh, Abby, Abby, Abby

Yesterday, out young lady has scared us pretty badly. Because of a very bad backache we were forced to go to the hospital where I was checked pretty good.
Finnaly have been told that she is fine and it is my back that gives me pain and not Abby.
But... doctors are so surprised to find out that I have so many blue marks inside of me that they can't believe how active she is. and she is!!! Believe me!!! It was so funny to observe curves when I was monited at the hospital. her heart rate was something like 140. and then... 145...150...155...160... AND....... a BIG, not HUGE PUSH!!!!
What is most important, our precious girl is fine and we are so happy. The doctors still dessagree about the date but she will be here [14;27] of December.

No comments: