Friday, October 5, 2007

9 weeks, violyn and job

It is getting quite hard to be between university, work, Davids school and activities. I am getting so big that it is hard to get into the door, at least it feels that way.

Efter todays rutine check at the hospital we have found out that that naughty little girl of ours was hurting me so much that I am having bruises inside. It is painful but I will survive.

But the most important thing is our little sunshine is doing fine, enjoying her time swimming in me and getting used to all the surrounding noises.


David has been asked to go to Liverpool on the 31st of May to perform on the annual Suzuki concert. So far we said yes and all of us will try to go. But the way, when he found out that Liverpool in England, the first thing he announced that Chris should come with dollars but pounds will be excepted as well.





What else? Morten got a job... jep.jep.jep. In the area where noone would ever expect him to work. Job will involve to manage a lot of people, just like me in a desert conditions.

No comments: