Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Plans, plans, plans...

My mums birthday was last week. I am not going to write how old she is, in order to avoid troubles.
So what do you get to someone like her, as a present. I have decided to surprise her. And got her a trip to Barcelona, Spain. 5 star hotel, next to the beach, and the city, with a swimming-pool and pocket money. So she just needs to take herself to the airport and off she goes.

When I was booking the dates, I didn't realize that I got her the trip on the same dates, when I am in DK between US and Australia. That was not the idea, trust me, I am not trying to avoid her.
So this coming weekend is the last one before we are heading to US, my mum to Spain, then we to Australia and my mum back to Russia. Sadly, but this is the way how the modern society works.
So to make up for that I have decided to take my mum to Sweden for a weekend. 2 days, and we will be so happy to say 'see you soon' to each other. Kids are coming with.


As about other stuff...
12 more days till we go to US.
First 3 days, we are staying at Herbert Schulz. We are so greatful for that. I hope I will get an opportunity to see how an automatic gear car works before I get to rent one.
We got in touch with Chris, a very young friend of ours, who is doing good and coming to South Bend as well. He, apperently, willing to join us to the baseball game and a dinner. David is especially looking forward to see Chris.
As for the rest of the trip we are still open. There are so ideas but nothing is planned. All though Lonely Planet USA has been ordered and on the way to DK.

No comments: