Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results (Rita Mae Brown)

Interesting how people can do everything in their power to save their asses. Interesting how others choose to believe the lies and sing "la-la-la".
So here I am, standing again, again in the same situation as a year ago, or two years ago and again, again history repeats itself.
Here we are again, struggling with the same issues, people, knowing what the result will be. Here we are again, seeing the insanity and knowing that nothing will be changed, everyone will be smiling, lives will be screwed up and life will be continuing will the next time.
Again I can see and as of today, I know with hard facts, that Morten has been lied to again, again I know that if he addresses the fact, he will be told to shut up, and again I can see the company screwing his life. And I wish I could do something but pray. I wish I could go and put the facts on the table and say: "Hey, b...., how about that? shouldn't you be fired?" But I can't, so the only thing I can do is to suggest the following:


No comments: