Monday, October 10, 2011

Friends in need are friends indeed

Well, nothing has changed since the last update. We are still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
This past month I have realized that I am so blessed with the friends. Each weekend we have been invited over to different states (NY, CT and PA) and different houses to spend time with real people. That is such a blessing. We spend time to go on a hay ride and apple picking, we went to have face painting and make hot  dogs on an open fire, we observed Amish and played boardgames and just had a great time.
I  could never imagine that I will be seeing some people 10-12 and 13 years later. The amazing thing is that it felt like time had never passed. All of us have kids now, married and settled (apart of me, I guess). All are happy, got what they wanted and living the life it looks like they are enjoying. And it is so great to see and to be a little part of it.
THANK YOU ALL, REALLY. We feel so blessed.
On the dark side of things - nothing had happened. We are busy counting to 10 and not to yell at the company with the inhuman way of treating us. We are busy not to scream at the top management for they lack of management skills, cooperation, sense of reality and human kind. We are busy doing things ourselves, as this is the only way things can and will be done, as company doesn't care. I would never imagine in my life, that I will be facing such a test. This is a test for our patience, our family life, for our kids and our insanity. And I know with Gods help we will come as winners, with out heads up.
Today I have decided to post a new cartoon as a comment to the excuses our lawyers came out with. They have been calling the Quebec authorities for the last 14 days with no respond, or were they not? The question remains open, because I still believe in good in people.

No comments: