Friday, July 29, 2011

A view from the other side

To me dearest wife I can only say one thing:

Yes, blatantly stolen from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but it is true nonetheless (and we must remember to bring towels - then all will be okay!).

Seriously though, we are beginning to wrap things up here which feels good as we are all eager to get going. We just hope the paperwork is going to be done soon so that we are allowed entry into Canada! Had a nice farewell party at Zhenya's work today with lots of colleagues coming to eat the cupcakes we brought. I had to publicly apologize for stealing her away from them for two years and was only allowed to live if I promised to bring her back. She also received some very nice gifts to help her keep warm during the long winter in Canada: mittens and slippers. It was very nice of them and I thank them for that.

Watch this space for updates.

No comments: