Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Broken arm and etc.


So, the news of the day is that I have managed to break my arm. The good news is that I don't need to pack, the bad news is I have to go with the cast on my arm for 6-8 weeks.
Anyway it was dark, I have overestimated my ability to see in the dark and the knowledge of the basement, so there it was... A huge fall, then I thought I can sleep over that. Well, my conclusion... One can't. So believe it or not I am with the cast now.
On the Canada issue. We got a contract, signed and now we are in the process of filling out the huge amount of paper, talking to the lawyers, going to court to sign the papers. All in all the process is moving so we have hoping to move by the end of our vacations.
On the sentimental part... We have had 3 farewell parties: for Masha with nail-polish, for David with water fight and for us with a flood in Copenhagen... Well we had a great party, not even a drop of rain, while at the same time in the central Copenhagen has been flooded. So I know that our guest will remember that day, but I hope because of us and not because of the flood.

No comments: