Sunday, December 2, 2007

Only a few more weeks to go (and there is only one!!! inside)



Little miss Abigail is due in a couple of weeks now. David has a firm belief that she will be born December 14, no sooner, no later. We think it is going to be somewhere between that and New Year but only time will tell.

And did I say little miss Abigail? Sorry, that's not quite true anymore. Abigail is huge! She is going to be a big one just like her dad was. My darling Zhenya complains about her (Zhenya's) size but I don't quite understand her. I think she looks absolutely beautiful. Some women get pregnant all over the body whereas she is pregnant in front only, so when she is standing with her back to you, you can't actually tell. Yes, she is big but only in the places she is supposed to. This is the way it should be in my opinion.

Of course, trying to convince a pregnant woman she is wrong is a lost cause but I will continue to tell her she is beautiful.

No comments: