Saturday, December 15, 2007

5 horses!!!

OK, this can't be true, now I am going to complain.
2,5 weeks ago I have noticed that David was eaching quite a lot. We were at a hairdresser and while waiting for Davids tur I have decided to get a closer look at him and his hair and I have caught lice.
In a panic we went to the nearest drug store and bought all the necessary stuff. All the clothes, bed stuff were washed, poor Shamu (sea whale from San Diego) got to live in a freeze for 2 days, didn't take David to school the following day, gave a notice to school and the teacher. In other word I did all I could do.
So... a week later I have found out that one of the mums in a class did nothing with lice for 6!!! days. Her son had them as well, but her excuse was that she didn't have time. Didn't have time!!! What is this!
We are spending money (11 Euros per shampoo for 2 treatments), efford, time and why? They are keep coming back.
I am so neurotic that I am checking Davids head everyday now. Even yesterday I have checked his hair in the morning and have sent clean and nice looking boy to school, no animal what so ever. And in the evening we ended up catching 5!!! horses in his head. They came with David from school. I am not sure what to do anymore, since David begins to develop a rash on that chemical shampoo and what is the point if we seems to be the only ones who thinks that this is the problem.
So now I am sitting and writting a complain to the director of the school, hope that will help.

(This is not!!! David hair and will never be!!!)

No comments: