Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome back

It has been a year since my last entry. A year full of events, disappointments, victories or just regular days. A year where I needed to find myself. A year where unknowns were keep coming up and stability has not arrived yet. But here I am and all this is called life; with its unforeseen events and its many questions: who am I, what should I do, what am I afraid of? These questions come around at night, when I lie in bed and listening to the silence from the other rooms. Yet, one day, all these questions will disappear. Even if I don’t know the answers, the questions vanish. To achieve that, I must take a decision. But what kind of decision? 

We all received a unique gift called life. And I must decide to live this life to the fullest. I can’t let that gift get away. 

So here I am, taking my kids and showing them the world. The world that is so huge but so small. China, Argentina, Germany, Hawaii, you name it and we will be there. The spirit of exploring new culture, new people, and a new language; adoption to the surrounding, embracing new ways of thinking and doing things have always been me. No one, who knows me, just a little, will be surprised to see me having a beer in Copenhagen, then the next day walking the street of Istanbul and having coffee, and a week later see me heading to Beijing with a detour to Maui. Yes, this might sound crazy but this is me. I live to travel, I live to explore and I live to learn. And when I get an opportunity to share those experiencing with people I love, and that makes me a complete person. This is a life experience that can’t be read in a book or taught in a classroom, this is an experience of letting it go, jumping into deep waters and swim. 

Welcome back. Let the journey of Math family continue and welcome to our world. 

No comments: