Thursday, February 9, 2012

Great bunch of people

So, it has been an eventful week but boy, it did teach me a huge lesson. A lesson to trust my instincts, to listen to MY god feeling and to see the best in people.
I am about to return from the a business trip when I met a bunch of highly intelligent, dedicated and motivated people, my colleagues. People, whom in my opinion, work for one of the most cheap, when we talk about the expenses to the employees, company, but people who look beyond that and really dedicated to what they do and what they stand for. Being a part of a such groups make me being proud, proud for being chosen and representing this group.
I do thank so much God, faith or what ever one chosen to call this to get me across those people. To see how actually a department can work is something one should experience in its own carrier.
And who cares, that one is expected to work a day and night, if one is really passionate about his/her work, this will be just a fun ride with a bumps on a way. But this makes it more fun, doesn't it.

No comments: