Wednesday, December 21, 2011

job experience


Prior to coming to North America I have heard that it has been impossible to get a job. There were several couples coming to Canada and leaving after 3 years, just because the wife were getting crazy of staying home. 
(Just a comment: there is absolutely nothing wrong being a home-stayed mum, but it is not a job for everyone. Trust me, my kids will appreciate much more me being at work and use my potential then going after them.)
Well, back to the topic, guess what, I have decided to prove everyone wrong. And I did! I did, and note: I am in a french speaking part of Canada. 
Especially after the stung Simcorp HR has done to me, that was a war. A war I was going to win. A war to show that I am not bl... wife, but a person who can, want and will contribute to the society, to the economy and to the family. 
And I WON IT. Yes, I DID. One should see the faces of some of the managers with not that much of a surprise but more like 'way to go'. I did it, I managed to land 2 jobs out of two and I am d... proud of my self. 
So no matter where you go, if you have qualification and positive attitude, things can be done. Just look at my example. 

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

Way to go, congratulations! Not that i had any doubts you'd win anything, with you energy, attitude and qualifications :)
Now have a great Xmas and hugs to everyone.
Zhenya