Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

To whom it may concern,

Merry Christmas.

Things are finally getting moving.
1. My eyes. I can see 100% with my right eye, which means that I have on average -4 on my eyes. It is so strange to wake up in the morning and being able to see clearly. I am not allowed to be on the sun too much and I do feel like a vampire once in a while. The second eye should be up and running on the 5th of January.
2. My job. I got a contract! I got a contract! My coming boss was so interested in me working for the company (I am not! revealing the name of it yet!) that the whole process of hiring was in a matter of a week. And that is before Christmas! I got a contract in my hands 23rd of December. I am looking forward for the coming position. By the way, I got another proposal (yes, during the Christmas and financial crisis!) from Danish FSA (yep, me, not a Dane! Yes!) but the salary is way too low. The difference is literally 10000 kroner a month! (1300 euro!) so even the other job seemed very interesting and challenging (going to European Central Bank and so) I am going to say "no" to that one.
3. Off to Zurich again, but this time is not on business. David is dying to see pingos walking in the zoo and I am looking forward to see the fireworks. I got myself a great photo camera, so I will try to use it to get some awesome pictures!
4. Abby is turning 2 in 3 days. Oh my goodness, she is big! Lots of people around me keeping telling me that I should have a little sister for her. Oh no! I want my freedom, I got a cool job, I want to travel and to play Mario on Wii. When will I do that with 2 small kids?
5. David is doing quite good in school. His French has improved a lot since I told him to speak only french in school. Hopefully we will be going for a week to France in April-may so it will help him even more.
See you in 2010!

No comments: