Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New job, exams, tickets...

Things are quite busy here. We have 3 more exams to go. One is done. 2 of them are oral and in Danish which will be fun. She we have been placed as the last ones on the list, I have to take both kids to the exam. Think about it, if I am on at 4, I can't possible make it to two different places in 30 minutes. And Morten is of to Christmas party right away.

Of ya, Morten, started at a new job, new once again. He is at FORCA (with s even that it says c). Seems to be pleased with his title, salary, responsabilities but not with the food. (I work for the place where they have the most healthy food in Denmark, healthy doesn't mean taste). And noone would ever amagine that he will work with finances.

I have passed 3 months at my current work. Going to have a chat with my boss tomorrow. I am in a quantitative risk analysis team and we develop ideas.

And the last news I guess is that I am going to Il Divo. I love opera and I am going to hear them singing pieces like Alleluah and Ave Maria in Copenhagen.

No comments: