Tuesday, January 1, 2008

my most wonderful family

we are facing great challeges in our lives and it seems like everyone is meeting them with a smile on their faces.

My beloved Morten. Oh, how I love him. And look, he is on the top of the world, and when I look at these two I just begin to cry, my heart mealts and I smile at the same time because I am so happy to have them in my life.

My big boy. David is so proud to be a big brother, and he is not only proud by taking his role very seriously. Making sure that noone is talking too loud when she is asleep, choosing her clothes and making sure she has something in her mouth all the time.

Me. I am a mum for two most wonderful and at the same time too horrible kids in the world. And no matter how hard it is, I will never in my life change the situation for anything else. Well,,, only if we decide to get the third one.


Our Abby. She is a good girl, waiking me up only 2-3 times a night. That is sooooo good and now we can open the eyes (due to eye infection, only just now she can see the light)

1 comment:

Will Robertson said...

Congratulations on the day!